quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Boy Stuff

It appears that we are just beginning our journey with Milo's doctor visits. Although I will soon be in the medical field myself, I still do not like going to the doctor! Not for myself. And most certainly, not for my kids! 99.9% of the time you need to see a doctor... it's not for something good.

This morning (if you haven't already guessed), Milo had an appointment with a urologist. I went for one thing, and one thing only. It should have been a fairly quick visit. That ended up lasting 2 hours. The doctor "found" a couple of concern areas. One of which is the potential for a hernia (his abdominal wall didn't close up the way it should have after his testicles descended). Ouch. So, Milo will soon be undergoing surgery to fix him up.
:(

I suppose it's better to be safe than sorry... but I hate the thought of one of my babies having surgery. Thankfully, it should be a quick (like an hour) outpatient procedure. I'll keep y'all posted as we go along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...