quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

"Special Needs" {Sunday Snapshot}


Found Stole this from a buddy on Pinterest. 
I love it.
My first thought?
Raising a little boy with "Special Needs" has been the most fulfilling, personally gratifying experience of my life. 
I can not imagine my life without him.
What the heck did we do before Milo was around??









Seriously... Could this kid be ANY cuter??
We sure didn't have this much fun!!!


Click below for more awesome pics!!



Sunday Snapshot

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Both of your children are SO beautiful! I would love to pin that too. Absolutely true! So very powerful. Wishing you a wonderful week with your 2 littles : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful children. And your quote at the beginning is even more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is precious!

    Love the opening quite that you 'borrowed'! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an amazing eye for photography! I just got my camera this christmas and am learning how to use it! These shots are really beautiful! Gorgeous children! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are just gorgeous! And your kiddos are so darn cute!!!
    I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! (:
    God Bless~
    -Kirstie J Bikakis

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...