quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, October 14, 2011

All Milo

While Matt's been out campaigning, I've been going back through some of my pictures. I found a few that hadn't caught my eye the first time I went through them. Out of the hundreds of pictures I take in any one sitting, I'm used to only getting a few "good" ones. Thankfully, I rarely delete anything (I'm sure my husband wouldn't exactly agree with that being a good thing). So, on the rare occasion that I have a few extra minutes, I like to go back through them to see if I can clean anything out. It's a constant game of needing more memory...

So, during this round of "the 2nd look" I found a few Milo pictures. I'm hoping to find some more of Xandra in the next day or so. :)

It's ever so slightly out of focus, but really- this is just too cute of an expression!!

Can't you just see the orneriness?? 

For some reason, I just love that little spit bubble in the corner of his mouth! :)

"Say what?"


Oh that smile!! Gets me every time!
(Yeah... it's time for a haircut. I know. I can't decide if I want to let the top grow out longer or go ahead & cut it all.)

the long road

1 comment:

  1. I really like the second to the last... he is so ADORABLE! Hope you have a fantastic weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...