quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Vaccinations...

*Immunization Day*

We spent 2 1/2 hours getting our immunizations today. L-O-N-G process! Of course, the actual shots took hardly any time at all - it was all the stupid paperwork. Matt & Tommy ended up getting two shots each. Xandra & I, thankfully, only needed one each. All told, I suppose it went alright... except the cost! The place we went charged us... well, let's just say there are a LOT of things I wish I could have spent that money on!! And I mean a lot: new electronics, a new wardrobe, new flooring... You get the idea. I'm hoping to be able to get some of that money back after we submit a claim to insurance. 

We also had to stop to get more passport photos taken. We already have all of our passports, but no one told us to get extra photos for the visas! (Thanks Agency!) So that's done & now we need to apply to get  the visas. We're getting so close!!

~I realize that I've been slacking a bit on pictures again. Sorry!! But I figure, at least I'm posting updates, even if they only include stock pics. So I chose the lesser of "2 evils." I'm hoping to get some new pics this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...