quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

When You Ask A Dumb Question...

...like "Does Life Ever Slow Down?" (see previous post)- you get an answer! 


WE GOT OUR TA!!! 
TA, originally uploaded by aleigh220.


I had just finished studying/cramming for my AP Practical (exam over respiration & digestion: cadavers, models, charts, & cellular structures). I was waiting in the hallway outside of the lab when my phone rang. I looked down to see our case worker's name & answered. She told me we got our TA today, and I started crying... there, in front of all my other classmates. This is the first time that I totally didn't care about being embarrassed. I took my test & rushed home to tell Matt.


We still need to get our "gotcha" day appointment & consulate appointment before we can book our tickets. But it's looking good for early May travel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...