quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

We're still here!

I feel just awful having left my blog for so long! But I'm afraid this is probably going to be an indefinite leave of absence... My clinical rotations begin tomorrow, and my first assignment has me commuting an hour & a half away. I'm not thrilled about the drive in the least. But I am excited to get started with learning "on the job!"

I have so much I want to write about, but no time to do it! And pictures?? Oh, how I wish I had time to pick up my camera! Hopefully, I'll have a break in all the action sometime soon...

Don't give up on me!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I totally hear ya! When I get to the practicum in my social work class it will be 8-5 everyday. Ummmm. Yeah. Not cool. We can do it though! You go girl! And sonography school?? How great!!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...