quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Snow Day, Take 2!

Milo LOVES snow
A lot






He was super excited to go back out & play in the snow again today!
Being the hater of snow that I am (unless I can view it from inside my snuggly-warm house, and it disappears as soon as I need to drive somewhere)...
I neglected to buy the kids snow boots.
As much as their regular shoes cost, and as quickly as they go through them, I just can't stomach shelling out more money for something they'll really only wear a couple/few times a year. 
Bad mommy.
So, even though I bundled each kid in layers of clothing to keep them warm...
the snow got in under their jeans.
Oh well.
It's good for them, right??

I went to a flea market the other day & found a gorgeous chair that I had to have!
It needed a new seat, so I combed through Pinterest & found a tutorial I thought I could handle.
And voila!!
I have a new photography prop AND a new chair!!
SCORE!!
Before anyone gets upset with me,
Xandra only had her jacket off for about 2 minutes while I shot these pictures.
And I threw it right back on her as soon as we were done! 



In the process of making a snow angel...
Snow Angel!!
A constant sight at our house...
Milo loves following Xandra around & doing whatever she is doing.
Ahhhh, siblings!
Can you tell which one loves the snow & which one doesn't??!!

Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Cara was "whitewashing" herself out in the snow this afternoon with her cousins!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...