quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

More of the Same {Fav Foto Friday}

The weather has been absolutely too beautiful to pass up all these frequent trips to the park. Thankfully, our neighborhood park is a short walk away from our house (one of the big draws for buying our house, actually).

A little pouting in the tunnel -
I can't remember why.
But I know she got over it pretty quickly.
I finally got a good shot on the swings!!

Milo took a couple minor spills on the mulch & got a bit dirty...
but that's all part of being a boy, right?

Xandra's new favorite part of the park


Xandra's hair standing up on end cause of the slide!

It's been a lot of same 'ol, same 'ol around here. But it will be getting a little crazy around here in another month or so. I'm hosting a baby shower at the end of April, Milo's 1 year Forever Family Day at the beginning of May, and Xandra's 6th birthday the next week. Looking forward to it all, though! I seem to live for projects & chaos! 


Click below to see more beautiful pictures!!
the long road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...