quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bubbles {Sunday Snapshot}

F 3.2,  SS 1/500,  ISO 100

It was a real toss-up this week, on which was my fav shot. 
I actually had 3 contenders (the one above, the one below, & the one of Milo below this).
I love them all.

We went out to blow bubbles the other day.
It was one of the first days we could do it because the wind has been horrendous around here.
We live on a hill, so we always have wind, but it's been even more outrageous than normal.
But I digress...
Milo tried to eat a bubble.
See the remnants by his cheek? 

So we pulled out the bubble guns & headed outside.
The kids had a great time!




Just had to include this last one, too.
This is Xandra's "tough" look. Ha!
I'm participating in the Sunday Snapshot Contest!
Come on over & check out more great pics!

Ni Hao Yall

3 comments:

  1. Seriously! How did you choose!!! Great shots! Bubbles make the world go around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shots! You are gifted! And mighty blessed! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...