quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Break {Sunday Snapshot}


The technical info:
Nikon D90
50 mm prime lens
f4, 1/50
ISO - high (I can't remember the #, but we were indoors so it was cranked)

I think the middle picture is my favorite this week.
It's not "technically" a good shot, but Xandra just cracked me up with her "rocking out."
And this series of pictures captures it perfectly.


We went bowling with our friends during the kids' spring break.
Xandra discovered the '80's Big Hair Bands.
She seemed to really like "Pour Some Sugar On Me"
I fear for her teenage years.


Xandra & her friend were exceptionally sweet to Milo.
They actually argued a bit over who got to help Milo when it was his turn.
They also let Milo assist on many of their turns.



I think Milo enjoyed the ball return more than anything else.


We finally got Milo's "re-adoption" completed a few days ago.
Here is a rare shot of our whole family.
After having my camera in manual mode since last August, 
it was difficult for me to move that dial back to auto. 
But, the bailiff (is that what you call them?) did a good job.
It was actually a pretty painless proceeding - Xandra even held up her hand & promised to tell the truth!

Traffic is just AWFUL in the backyard!!
We've dropped back a little with the weather around here.
We're having a little bit more normal spring-type weather - a little cooler, but beautifully sunny days.
So the kids hound me constantly to get outside. 









Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...