quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Daycare

Milo has started daycare (yep.. on his birthday). I took him last Wednesday for a quick visit- we only stayed for an hour. He was rather nervous at first, but seemed to loosen up after a little bit. He didn't really participate with the class and kept looking for me every couple of minutes. Matt took him in again the next day. They stayed for a couple of hours before Matt brought him home again. Then Friday, Matt took him & left him for about an hour. The teachers at our daycare are the best- they knew I was nervous, so they sent me a picture to calm me:

We decided we would take him for another couple of partial days before we try a full day. While I'm sure he will be okay... I'm not sure I will be. I went through this with Xandra too. I think this may be one of the hardest parts of parenting- so far!

I got a couple more pictures from the teachers again today to put me at ease:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...