quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

In the Kitchen With Milo {Sunday Snapshot}

One of Milo's very favorite toys is the kitchen set. It has already been much loved by Xandra (*note the layers of princess stickers), and still is. It's one of the few toys that the kiddos can & do play with together without fighting. 

This morning we heard Milo once again playing in the kitchen set. We heard the crashing & banging of dishes & pretend food. After a few minutes, things got quiet. 

When I looked up, I saw a leg.
When I looked where the sink should be, I saw a bottom.
Then I saw a hand.
Finally I saw Milo *IN* the kitchen!!














Sunday Snapshot

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! how cute! hehe fits right in there! (:
    Happy Sunday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! He just folded himself right on in there, didn't he! How cute!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...