quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Xandra's Last Day of Kindergarten

We've come to the end...
of Kindergarten. {sniff}
Apparently, I'm the only one who is a little emotional sentimental over this.
Class of 2024??!!!
We're counting down ALREADY??
There is no longer trepidation, like I'd seen that first day

And certainly no more thrill of seeing mom & dad waiting for her bus

Nope.
It's all old & routine now.
"Why are you taking my picture Mom?"
"You're embarassing me."
Just leave me with my memories of my little girl...

Cause this big kid is way too cool for me.

And way too grown up.

Excuse me... I think I have something in my eye...
Anyone have a tissue?

****************
I had a chance this morning to ask Xandra a few end-of-year questions about Kindergarten:

  • What was your favorite class? 
    • Writing numbers (math?)
  • What was the best part of the school day? 
    • Computer time & drawing rainbows
  • Who were some of your friends? 
    • Dillon (amusing because he bugged the heck out of her in the beginning of the school year), Catalina, & Neveah
  • What was something you learned in Math? 
    • Counting (she's known how to count for a while...)
  • What was your favorite book you read by yourself? 
    • Pete the Cat (I also love this book & plan to get more)
  • What was your favorite activity after school? 
    • Playing with the iPad 
  • What do you look forward to for summer? 
    • Playing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...