quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bubble Bath


After last week's donuts, the kids were a disaster of chocolate & glaze & crumbs & yumminess...
So, it was time for a bubble bath in mom's big tub!!



They *love* my big tub.
But they get scared of the jets, so we left them off.



The love these 2 have for each other is so obvious.
Watching them (especially when they think someone has "wronged" the other
& they become uber-protective) warms my heart.

Matt is doing much better.
Still not 100%. But better.
Of course, when it rains it pours...
So he's now dealing with a gout flare-up.
Ugh.
But he's getting back to normal, slowly.
Thankfully (for Matt) the rest of us go back to school tomorrow, so he'll be able to work from home, alone.
And maybe get some more much needed rest, without his kids & wife hounding him to do stuff.

(We're working on getting Milo's big-boy bed painted & set up. I hope to have pictures of it by next week! Of course, my classes starting back up will put a dent in my picture time again.)
Ni Hao Yall

5 comments:

  1. Um, absolutely gorgeous! And looks like they had a blast. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! The light is just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh LOVE the coloring, everything about these BUT most especially the ones of them together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your 'Gotcha Day' video; beautiful! I couldn't stop crying. Thanks for sharing!!

    Mama of two

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...