quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Picture-palooza!

Nothing really specific here...
Just some pictures I don't want to gather dust
I've taken these over the last couple/few weeks 

Love Love LOVE!
My beautiful babies!
Milo lovin' on his panda bear
Preparing a proper tea time
Oh Milo! This is the best tea!

Littlest Pet Shop Animals are her newest favorite thing in the world
(they're all over our house)
Climbing up to his big-boy bed!
She's almost always up for a photo shoot
& posing for me is her new thing!



One of the coolest books we have-
a magnetic Cars activity/story book
Milo just discovered it in our collection
"How many cars are there Milo?"
"Two, two, two, TWO!!"
Bead explosion in Xandra's room
Clean Up Time!
Oh, how he loves noodles!


Linking up with Stephanie today!
Ni Hao Yall

6 comments:

  1. I love the shot of your daughter and her little pet shop toys all lined up. My oldest used to do the same thing with his dinosaur toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I love the tea party! My 9 year old son still loves tea parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Lots of great memories captured quietly with your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to see other kids with limb difference in their forever families. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...