quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Technology

Technology
Love it
Hate it
Our family is a decidedly Apple family - Macs, iPads, iPhones, iPods...

And our children have more than embraced technology.
As most kids do...







What are you looking at sissy? It looks really interesting.

I know our kids shouldn't have too much screen time, and this looks like they have a lot
But in my defense, the games on the iPads are almost all educational (I will admit to a few fun games)
So I don't feel too horrible about letting them play for a while
And they don't make messes when they're using these!!

Linking up with my girl Lisa! Go check out her incredible pictures & some other links!
the long road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...