quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

B&W Wednesday

X Face


My incredible husband looked at me today as Milo was going down (kicking & screaming) for his nap & said "Why don't you go get a manicure & pedicure?" Do I have the *BEST* hubby in the world or what?!! I so enjoyed my incredibly relaxing time in the massage chair (ahhhhhh.....)! But that also meant I did not get the camera out today. So, these pics are from a while back- I'm not even sure when Xandra's was taken (I honestly don't remember taking it!) but they're still adorable!!

the long road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...