quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Odds & Ends

The kids' favorite video is Milo's Gotcha Day. Our original video is a little over 30 minutes long. I condensed it to about 10 minutes & the kids adore watching it over & over again. They were so cute standing together watching it tonight that I had to snap a quick pic of them!! (*We were starting to get Milo ready for bed- that's why he doesn't have pants on!)

M Phone 7-26-11
Hello?

M smile 7-26-11
I never do get tired of that smile!!

X Face 7-26-11
I know this isn't in focus, but she's just got the most angelic face!!

Xandra was telling me a story- can you tell she uses her hands to talk? :)

We finally hit the "No more pictures Mom!!!"

So not a whole lot has been going on since my last post. Yesterday was my birthday, though we didn't do much. I've hit the point where birthdays are really just another day. If it wasn't for my Facebook friends causing my phone to 'ding' every couple minutes wishing me a happy birthday, I very easily could have forgotten about it. :) My only request was to go to a thai restaurant. It's really out of the way (about a 30 minute drive from our house), so I don't get to go often & Matt's never been. It's one of my favorite places & my loving hubby offered to take me. He got a little carried away with the spice level, though he did say he'd like to go back (yea!!- he doesn't usually care for that type of food). 

Today was Milo's first visit to his new daycare. It's the same place Xandra attends & we love it there. Milo has visited his sister's classroom a number of times when we either drop her off or pick her up. But today, he visited his classroom for the first time. We stayed about an hour. He cried at first, which I expected. It is quite overwhelming for him, I know. It took him about 20 minutes or so, but he eventually got up the courage to break away from me & begin to play! He didn't really play with anyone in particular, but he did play! I think Matt will be taking him back tomorrow for another visit & Friday I plan to take him again, but actually slip out of the room for a bit to see how he does. We're planning on him starting up full-time on Monday. I wanted for him to be there for a while while Xandra was still there to help him if he needs her. Wish us luck!!!

the long road

1 comment:

  1. Your new son is so handsome! Congrats and God bless you all. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...