quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

HOT Weekend!!

This isn't news to anyone who lives pretty much anywhere in the country
Weather Forecast (Hint: It's Hot...)


But we were tired of being stuck inside so we decided to have a crab boil :)  This happens to be a picture of a previous crab boil, but you get the gist! We love our seafood around here (even if we are way too far from the ocean for my taste!)

Today, however, we once again got stuck inside. It started out as a decent day, and I got our little pool all set up ready for a nice swim.... then it started raining & didn't stop. We've been desperate for the rain, but it was disappointing for the kiddos. So we had a boring day inside. Again. 

These pictures are beyond awful. I took them with my phone. But it was such a cute pose of the two of 'em, I couldn't resist.
XM Window2 7-24-11

They were watching for daddy to come home.
XM Window1 7-24-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...