quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Weather, Happy Kids {Sunday Snapshot}

I've known for a while, as I think most parents do, that the kiddos are happiest when they get out of the house. At least once a day, but preferably more, they NEED to get outside, or at least be in a different structure than the house we reside!!




Although I don't trust this weather- I'm a very jaded person & I know without a doubt that we will pay somehow for this warmth- the kiddos love it. And, if the kiddos love it, I guess so do I. At least they can get out and burn some energy running around instead of fighting with & hurting each other. Frankly, that makes everyone happy. 





Unfortunately, since I took these pictures a couple days ago, the weather has turned a bit for the worse. Although I'm kinda ok with it (we all know how much I HATE cold, wet, gray weather- but at least it's season-appropriate), the kiddos are not. So there's been a bit more arguing and and general fighting, with each other & with the parents. Boo. Hopefully it will snow, so they can go play in that. Cause the cold, gray rain isn't cutting it!!


Please click the link below for some more great pictures & blogs!


Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...