quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'll Do Better


I'm not even going to pretend this is a *Wordless Wednesday* post.
Cause I need to say a few things.
This past weekend was rough. 
Growing pains. Mostly, on my part. 
I've been a working mama for as long as I've been a mom.
But the nice part about having a "dead-end-job" is that I could easily leave it all behind when I left for the day.
College is not like that. College really should be completed as a teenager/young adult. 
Before having a family. 
Trying to fit in studying during naps or after bedtimes… it’s difficult.
Matt helps immensely. I couldn’t possibly do any of this without him.
But stress is stress.
And I allowed it to get the better of me.
But all I can do now is try to do better.
We had a good day today- lots of laughing & playing.
My hubby & my kiddos are my world.
Going back & completing my degree is as much for them as it is for me.
I want to make them proud.
So I'll try to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...