quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, August 10, 2012

IG {Fav Foto Friday}

I have not had my big-girl camera with me too much this week - "Bad Mama!" (as Milo now likes to say)!
So here are some InstaGram pics I've taken over the last couple weeks.





I've been slightly obsessed with sunsets (& one sunrise) the last few weeks.
My mom *loved* beautiful skies.
I guess she passed it on to me.
Every time I see it, I think of her, and know that she would appreciate it.

This one is just too cute not to put in here.
He'll probably be very upset with me one day for publishing this.
Oh well.
Potty training is not going as well as I'd like...
He sort of understands it, but is still totally cool with going in the diaper.
It's usually after the fact that he wants to go "try."

A certain little girl discovered a loose tooth this week.
So the tooth fairy has been busy making a special box for her tooth to go in when it finally comes out.
Although Xandra loves the box... she is petrified of that tooth actually coming out.
She will not let a soul near her mouth right now- not even to brush teeth (I usually just do a quick once-over when she's done anyway, just to make sure she got everything... but no more).
She barely lets me look in her mouth, even with my hands completely behind my back & promises that I will NOT touch.
The adult tooth has already broken through, and is trying its darndest to push that little tooth out.
I imagine we only have another week or so before it comes out, though I don't know for sure just how loose it is (see note above about the no touching!).

the long road

1 comment:

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...