quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Beautiful Characteristics {Fav Foto Friday}

Those eyes! So full of emotion!
I love looking into those dark marbles!

Speaking of eyes...
Wow.
Blue/Gray beauties!


One of my favorite pictures ever!
I love seeing his sensitive side develop -
with a little push help from sister!
Reading to his baby doll.
He also laid her down, covered her up, & kissed her goodnight.
{love!}

This girl is killing me with how beautiful she is!
She makes friends everywhere we go, with ease.
Love her confidence!

the long road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...