quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Instagram {Fav Foto Friday}

I have joined the Instagram craze. I don't use it as much as some others - I haven't fully embraced it yet. I will say it is very convenient, though.

I just read this article yesterday, and got very inspired. In fact, I just ordered my first set of IG pics for less than $5! I've been so good about taking pics & even uploading them to the blog.... then I drop the ball & never get any printed out!

Milo actually pointed out that I have a bunch of pictures of Xandra printed & framed (from when she was really little & we used to go get professional portraits taken a lot cause this mama didn't know how to use her camera!), but not so many of Milo. How sad!! I've been trying to remedy that. So, here are a few of my fav IG pics from the last few months. I'll probably be posting some IG pics about once a month or so (that's my goal at least).

And getting them printed out!!!


iPhone lets me sneak pics of sleeping kiddos so much easier than the big camera!

Xandra & Milo hanging out in a tunnel at our FCC play group.

Love getting sky pictures from my car!

Back when it was semi-cold in our pseudo-winter.
Xandra waiting for the school bus.

Could he be any cooler??

Oh-so-cute faces of Milo

Love this one (partly cause I'm actually in it!)
Milo enjoys waking from his nap & cuddling & sleeping some more.

Our family's first s'mores experience
(I know... we live a sheltered existence...)

Blue cupcake at a friend's birthday party.
It stained his face for the rest of the day.
Fun.

Have a fun weekend!


the long road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...