quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sick & Smiles {Sunday Snapshot}










So, I didn't have much to post this week.
I am still working on finishing our Memorial Day post (I know- Bad Blogger!).
In my defense, Tuesday evening I came down with the flu. 
I haven't gotten sick like that in years. 
I really didn't miss it during all that time.
Thankfully, it only lasted that one evening.
At least the actual "getting sick" part.
I continued to feel the ICK until Friday.
Xandra came down with it Thursday.
Knock on wood... the boys seem to have escaped it.
For now.
These pics are from last Saturday (before the holiday).
We were just enjoying the sunny day.
I realize these aren't going to win any prizes, but I still think they're cute.


Ni Hao Yall

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I am so sorry you got the flu! I hope you are feeling 100% better now. I know that it is such a pain when Mommys are sick! Love these pictures of your happy munchkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the first pic, all those bright color bokeh in the background is wonderful! He is adorable!
    Fingers crossed nobody else gets sick!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sure are cute pics! And I'm glad to hear you're feeling better :)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures do win prizes. They are wonderful and the prize is your enjoyment of them for years to come! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your babies are such cuties! I really love that 2nd one too of your little girl. Beautiful. Glad your feeling better as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...