quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Brothers {(Almost) Wordless Wednesday}

Tommy (next oldest- after me), Mike (youngest), Nick (middle)
This picture means so much to me.
My 3 brothers sitting together on our deck.
The day after our mom passed away.
I think the worst part of my mom's viewing was seeing the 3 of them cry.
Because I'm 7-11 years older than them, I've always felt like a 2nd mom to them.
So it ripped my heart out (even more than I was already hurting) when I saw them break down.
I hate the circumstances that brought them to our house that day, but I love these boys.
(yes, they're still "boys"- always will be)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...