quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Taking a Walk {Fav Foto Friday}

I am in LOVE with this picture
We have been hanging outside a lot, enjoying the sun & letting the kiddos burn off energy.
I love this gate at the end of our street.
I know I overuse it as a picture background, but the kids like throwing rocks at it
So most of the time, they are the ones who ask to come down here.



Xandra boogying to some music



I asked him to smile & this is what I got
Serves me right, I suppose
My awesome friend {who ditched me & moved to Portland}
sent these AWESOME shoes for Xandra's birthday.
She also sent me a pair (mine are gray & not sparkly)
LOVE!!
Thank you Angel!! You are the BEST!!
the long road

5 comments:

  1. These are so lovely, especially the country sepia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learned never to ask my child to smile...I usually get the opposite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! Love those Tom's. don't hate on your friend for moving to Portland, the rain will be her punishment. LOL Joining you from Photo Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these shots; they are both too cute! That first one is my favorite and I love your processing! That gate is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah! I don't think you could overuse that gate! What a beautiful spot for playing and pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...