quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Does Life Ever Slow Down?

Once again, those nasty little details in daily life have taken over! Does that ever stop? Or does it just get worse? Today was my first down-time in a long time. And that includes my so-called spring break. 

Technically, I probably shouldn't have considered today a free day - I've got yet another Anatomy Practical Exam coming up in 2 days that I really need to focus on... But I had such a huge Monday, I had to relax a bit. So, now that I've piqued your interest in my Monday... I'll tell you about it! :)

Mondays are my busy, long day. I have all five classes on Mondays. I had 2 quizzes (Patient Care & Wellness), a Physics exam, and a group presentation in Speech class. L-O-N-G day! Amazingly, I think I did well on all of it. But I was incredibly exhausted after all that! That explains my "day off."

Matt & I got to have a lunch date today. :) Matt is still feeling like crud (he ended up going back to the doc for the 2nd time in 2 weeks), but I still love being able to spend so much time with him! He decided last night that he's going to run for our city council! I'm so excited! I try really hard not to get into politics on my blog, but I LOVE politics!! I love watching the yelling pundit shows, I love political podcasts, and I love screaming at the t.v. during the news & speeches. Hey- it's a hobby! :) All of the above listed things totally tick Matt off. He hates most of those things- especially the yelling at the t.v. thing. Anyway, we've got yet another thing to add to our ever-growing To-Do List. Now we have to  kick-start Matt's campaign. 

Well, these pictures really don't have anything to do with my topic, but it's all I've got! 
Here' s another showcase of Xandra's emerging attitude. Cute, huh? The red mark on her cheek isn't a scratch - it's marker. 

Here she is a few minutes later- back to giggles. It can be like Jekyll & Hyde over here sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...