quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fun in the Sun!!

I probably should have said "Fun in the Sun & WIND!!" It was the nicest day we've had this year, but sooo windy! Still, Xandra couldn't resist playing for a bit on the deck (we wouldn't let her in the grass just yet because it's so soggy still). 
 A couple days ago, Xandra was playing around in her pj's & I couldn't resist this pic! She just makes it too easy!! 

Full disclosure: I'm starting to get jealous that I'm never in the pictures! So I did a self-portrait with my girl the other day. I'm usually my own worst critic (who isn't??), but I kind of like this one! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...