quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Not Another Illness!

Our normally pretty healthy little girl has had one heck of a rough winter! It's been one illness after another after another. I can't even count how many times she's had strep throat! It's been very frustrating. 


So Xandra came home from school & started playing with her baby dolls, per normal. Then she decided she wanted to sit on my lap & I realized she was cold as an ice cube! I flipped the fire on (love that gas fireplace!) & grabbed a blanket to snuggle up with her. After a while she warmed up. But now she feels too warm. Like maybe fever warm. And of all times for this to happen, my thermometer battery is dead! So, I can only guess that she has a fever. She's not *burning* up, but she does feel warm. And another tell-tale sign that she's not feeling great: she didn't want to eat dinner - she just wants to lay on her beanbag with a blanket. Hmmmmm. Very frustrating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...