quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Can SEE!

I had Lasik surgery this morning! I've been looking forward to this surgery for over a year! I could see instantly, though my eyes burned a bit. I came home & took my mandatory 2 hour nap (ahhhh!). When I woke up, my eyes felt lots better. Other than wearing these spider-man looking goggles (a total fashion statement!), I'm feeling pretty good & I can see! This is wonderful! I'm so excited to get these goggles off tomorrow so I can walk around & look at everything! More than anything, I want to see my son with my now perfect eyes!!


I really hope that Matt is able to get this for himself. He's a bit nervous about it, but I know he'd love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...