quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

4 Months Home

We didn't do anything special... but I held him in my heart all day. I gave him a few extra kisses (like I don't do that every single day!!). Our baby boy has been home four months today. I can't believe how much he's changed in this short time. 

Less than an hour after we met Milo 

A couple days before we left China

Aside from my photography skills improving {Thanks Lisa!! I *highly* recommend her photography classes!} You all may not be able to see the difference, but we sure can! 

What hasn't changed? His love affair with his Daddy!!

 Digging into his spaghetti dinner tonight.

"Quit with the camera Mama!! I'm trying to eat here!!" 

Look at the effort he puts into eating!!

We've been watching his speech start to take off in just the last couple of days! It's so exciting to see. It just about brings tears to my eyes! We've added:
Mi! (Mine)
Up (to be picked up)
Nana (banana)
What? (only his teachers have heard this one, but I imagine it will pop up at home soon)

I know I'm forgetting some other words he uses... but he literally has added about 5 new words to his vocabulary in just the last 2 days. I know after a few more days, I won't be able to keep track of all his words because he's trying so darn hard to repeat everything we say (especially Xandra- which may not always be a good thing!).

Yep, I'm doing it again... I posted on Thursday, but I'm using it for my Fav' Photo Friday!! 
Don't know what that is? Come on over & check it out!! 
the long road

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing. I'm jealous. Charlie is still grunting and groaning away over here. I am going to have him evaluated by a program called Early Steps. Way to go, Milo!!! Congrats on your milestone:) Oh...and your photography is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...