quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Burning Off Energy {Fav Photo Friday}

Poor Milo has been stuck in the house for 3 days, and he has been none too happy about it! The surgeon told us that he needed to "take it easy" for the next week.... HA HA HA HA HA!!! What? 

Can I ask a dumb question? How do you keep a 2-year-old boy calm & not playing too hard? I don't think he understands the concept of "easy." It's all or nothing. 

Yesterday was the tipping point. Matt had been home with him all day. When I got home from school around 4, Milo was having one temper tantrum after another. I walked in the house and immediately took the kiddos outside [while Matt fled in tears left the house for a bit]. Let that boy burn off some energy!! We were out there for about 2 1/2 hours, and Milo never once sat still. And thankfully, he came back inside in a much better mood. After watching him play around the yard, we decided it was high time Milo get back to school. He really enjoys himself, and frankly, he needs all that attention & stimulation! 

Milo was much happier when I picked him up from school today! He just needed to be with his buddies & all the teachers that dote on him all day... POOF! Back to my normal, loving boy!



the long road

1 comment:

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...