quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quick Update

This will be just a quick post, cause I *really* need to get to bed! Milo did exceptionally well today with his surgery. We were worried about his not being able to eat or drink this morning (surgery was at 9:30 am), but he couldn't have cared less. And as usual, he charmed everyone at the hospital. Matt tells me all the nurses were in love.

Other than being just a bit cranky & clingy today, he's been wonderful! Poor Xandra is desperate to play with him, but he wasn't quite ready this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow...

I'll try to post more later & with pictures! Night all- Milo will probably be getting me up with his normal 6 am wake-up-call. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...