quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Silks

Sorry for my absence! We've been so very busy- I started back to school this week, Milo started speech therapy & Matt will be starting school next week. It may not sound like much... but it sure feels like it!

I started thinking about potential Halloween costumes this week, and have been trying to convince Xandra to choose from among some of the outfits she already has. She's got a half dozen princess dresses that would work fine. And I pulled out the Chinese silk dresses for her to look at as well. She adores those dresses. I think she's decided to be Rapunzel... at least for now. But she really loved wearing her silk today!




Milo has been Mr. Active lately. So much so, I haven't been able to get any decent pictures of him! He's trying really hard to talk more. I honestly believe a lot of his progress has been because of his daycare. Being with kids his own age who are also learning how to speak (granted, they talk more than Milo, but they're still young enough that they're all learning) is probably one of the best things we've done for him. After the initial few days, he's figured out that we will always come back for him, so he's really showing his teachers how much of a ham he can be!

This is our dog Lexie. She's a Chi-a-Pin (Chihuahua & Miniature Pinscher). She's 8 years old. She used to be tri-colored (black, brown, & white), but now she's pretty much black & white gray. We love her, but I think when she passes, we won't be getting any more dogs (at least not for a long while). Just too much work for this tired mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...