quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Photos! {Sunday Snapshot}

I don't have much to write about today... it's kind of been same old, same old around here. 

I've been avoiding doing my homework by taking pictures of the kiddos.  
Seriously? Those eyes? Those lips? I am really going to have my work cut out for me as she gets older! (Who am I kidding? She's already into boys. )
I'm going to attempt a family portrait as soon as we have some decent weather & I can corral everyone in one place. I've never even thought about trying to take our own family picture, but I got some new toys for my camera (a tripod & a remote), so I'm excited to try them out. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to get everyone to look at the camera... (we may just end up with "fun" pics where no one is looking even remotely in the right direction). So, I've been scouting locations to use- I really like this one:

It has a lot going for it: an overgrown field in the back (thanks mysterious owner for not mowing!), a nice rusted out gate to add some color against all that green, and {BONUS!} it happens to be at the end of our street. I've always liked that we live on a dead-end road. And now it's proving to be even more useful. :)

OH! This face! He aggravates me so... but I can't resist those cheeks!
Can you believe it had been raining the entire day prior to this lull of good weather?? The grass was still pretty wet, but Milo didn't mind one bit!
I love this picture!! Xandra loves Milo so, so much! But she has a tendency to smother him a bit. 
I've got my first real "client" requesting I take her pictures. She recently found out she's pregnant & she wants a few maternity sessions, so she can see the progression. I'm excited & scared to death! Remember this session? I swore I'd never be the photographer again! I made myself so sick that night. But, I think I'm ready to try again. I've got a little bit more confidence. Here's hoping both my upcoming sessions go well!!

***Milo will be having "routine" surgery this Tuesday (9/27) morning. Matt will be taking him & staying with him. Unfortunately, I have to go to school that day. Please keep Milo in your thoughts that everything goes well. I'm not too nervous (yet), but I probably will be out of my mind by Tuesday.***




Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...