quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Sit Down! {Favorite Photo Friday}


PEEK - A -

BOOOOO!!! :)
Milo's newest favorite thing to do is sit at the dining table in a regular chair (i.e. no booster seat). Ever want to hear a broken record?? Come on over to our house when this is happening-
"Milo, sit down."
"Milo, turn around."
"Milo Kaleb, sit down or get down!!"
"Milo!! Last warning!"
the long road

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Charlie is going through the SAME THING with his high chair (which is kinda like a booster on a chair. We moved him into a booster and he's not happy with that either! I am so scared he's going to fall off the side!!!

    Where did you get that National Adoption Month logo? I am dying to do something on the blog, but I'm not sure how!!!!

    Have a great weekend:)
    Love ya,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...