quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dreams Come True {Sunday Snapshot}

This is one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen:
This is what we waited a year & a half for. 
Not always patiently. ;)
Seeing 4 stockings up there on the mantle, instead of just 3, is just incredible.

This is the kiddos' last week of school before Christmas break. Tuesday is my last final of the semester (woo!!). I've been very busy trying to cram for that test....
Ok. I've been very busy avoiding studying for that test.
But it's finally the 11th hour. And I need to buckle down.
But who can concentrate with this cuteness in the house??

Building the tower up
It fell down Mama!!
I give up! There's something more interesting over there!

Do you think I'm rubbing off on him?
My friend & I had our "1st Annual Cookie & Crafting-palooza" yesterday. I'll post more about that in the next day or so. It was lots of fun, but we did have a couple mishaps, including one injury. Thankfully, the cookies are awesome, which makes it all worthwhile!!

Oh- for those wondering about my previous post & our sleep dilemma...
Milo got a little bit of a sniffle early last week (nothing serious). So I took that as an opportunity to give him some sinus medication that just happened to have the side effect of sleepiness. I hated to do that, but it did help all of us. And I only gave it to him for 2 nights. It seems to have broken the nighttime sleep pattern - he's sleeping now from about 8 pm to 5 am. It's still way early for me, but it's better than 3 or 4.

The naps are still difficult for him. I think he's afraid he's going to miss something fun if he's napping. I know we'll get back on track eventually. We'll have lots of time to work on it during our Christmas break. :)



Sunday Snapshot

2 comments:

  1. i love the stocking so bright! gotta love playing with blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, still felt giddy as I hung up our 5th stocking this year! Many years ago I bought stocking hangers that spell "peace" hoping to fill them one day (with more than the dog's stocking!). So happy that our family is complete!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...