quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, December 2, 2011

1st Donuts

Does this post really need any explanation??

I will completely own up to not featuring Xandra too much in this one... but you know, Xandra has had donuts before. So I may have focused my camera a tad bit more on Milo.





I know I've been somewhat MIA for a few days. My semester at school is slowly coming to an end. Add in the holiday season. I try so hard to be completed with all the holiday shopping before Thanksgiving, with only little tiny things to pick up by December. Totally didn't happen this year. I haven't even BEGUN shopping yet. Milo has one gift (Matt had it picked out last year, so it was an easy one). Xandra has none. And I still have no clue what to get her. Let's just say, she was a *slight* bit spoiled in her role as only child for 5 years. I'm so ashamed... 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics...beautiful kids! Good luck w/ the shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...