quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Enjoy the Day {Fav Foto Friday}

According to my calendar, it is January. 
Really?
Cause I'm not seeing it!

Xandra got home from school just before noon.
And I met her at the bus without a coat.
Without.
A.
Coat.

We got to a high of 50 degrees.
???

So, we of course went to play outside when Milo got home!


Yeah, that's some mulch & dirt in his hair


the long road

1 comment:

  1. It certainly has been unseasonable warm in so many places this winter. They sure do look like they are having a great time

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...