quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Gong Xi Fa Cai! (Happy Chinese New Year!)



Please excuse me for using other folks' pictures & drawings on this post.
I have every intention of getting my babies' pics in their silks... soon.
My poor Xandra-bear has had a fever for 3 days. Last night up to 102.

(Amanda Richards/Flickr)
Lantern Festival, Shanghai, 1/23/12
(Peter Parks/AFP/Getty Images)

We will be attending our local FCC New Year's celebration this Saturday & 
I.
Can't.
Wait!!
Promise- pictures will be posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...