quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Good Days {Sunday Snapshot}

We haven't been doing anything special around here. Just enjoying the very unseasonable weather. Though we've been having fun outside (instead of our normal cocooning in the house during the winter months) ... I can't help but be wary. I just know we will end up paying for this "nice" weather later on. 

I'll just go ahead & let you all enjoy the pictures I've been able to catch the last couple days of these cuties!





He had been upset about Xandra "stealing" one of his toys.






Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!

Sunday Snapshot

2 comments:

  1. You have got some cue-tees! I can't wait till we bring our little man home. It's going to be so nice to have a little handsome guy around here.

    Well, that is if I don't count my husband.

    Please don't tell him I said that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeties, both of them. We've had a couple of glorious days here too. Today was back to grey, but not cold. I'm sure we're in for it before too long though. Enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...