quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Eyes Have It

Doesn't it figure? I get a new "toy" & desperately want to play with it... and that is the precise time that everyone in the family decides they absolutely don't want a camera pointed in their direction. {WAH!!}

I snuck these pictures of Xandra today while she was watching tv. I didn't get very many before she asked me (very politely, I might add) to please stop. Darn it! 

But, so far, I'm pretty happy with my new toy! 

Hmmm.. not real happy with my "tweaks" on this one. Might have to re-work it later.

I *loved* when she threw the blanket over her head! Too cute with one piggy-tail hanging out!!

1 comment:

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...