quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Photo Dump {Sunday Snapshot}

A lot of these were taken last week, because our weekend weather has been just plain cold. We seem to have skipped over fall & smacked right into near-winter weather (much like we skipped spring & went straight into over-100 degree weather). I am not enjoying this weather. At all. I've always been a summer girl anyway, never caring much for fall & especially not winter. I hate being cold & I hate wearing big, puffy clothing required to keep me warm. 

Anyway, I had these pics sitting in my computer waiting to be used... so here they are!



He picked a wildflower (one of the last of the season) from the lot near our house & spent the next 20 minutes studying it.
Xandra has always been my nature girl- constantly fascinated with flower, grass, trees, leaves, rocks... 



Our city is hosting a Fall Festival in a couple weeks. Among the festivities, they are having a Cutest Baby contest (I'll use "contest" loosely- they paste a picture of the babies on coffee cans & whosever picture gets the most "votes"[i.e. money] wins). So, I'm trying to decide which picture to use of Milo: 
hate that dry skin on his eyebrow! but it's a good shot of those gorgeous eyes!
there's that pesky dry skin again! grrrr! but a good shot of little man smiling! 
another cute one, even though he's all wet (one of those insanely hot summer days).
 I'd love input!! Any thoughts? I wish I could enter Xandra too, but she's too old now. :(

***Please take a minute or two to check out my new page (link located up there at the top right): "Advocating ~ Diana". I've never advocated for a child before (heck, I've never sponsored a baby before her), but this cutey-patootey needs a forever family! Please look & pass on her info to as many people as you can!! Thanks!!


Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...