quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Family Portraits

I can't remember if I've posted about Matt running for city council or not... anyway, he is. As such, he needs a current family photo. Plus our 2nd post-placement report is coming up & we need a family photo for that, too. So to kill 2 birds with one stone, so to speak, Matt asked if I could try to take our picture using my new-found photography skills. I thought I'd give it a try, so I scoured the internet for posing ideas (cause I'm horrible at posing). The only bad part about all the pictures that I found was that all of those families have really skinny, in-shape parents. And we're... well... not so much. 

Also, the only time we could work a photo shoot into our insane schedules was tonight, after school, after dinner, just before bedtime. Am I giving too much away on exactly what the kids' attitudes were? I was worried about how they'd act front the minute I walked into the house: Xandra burst into tears over who knows what; Milo also started crying & hitting people (again, why?? don't know). This will be fun! So, I got a couple kinda, sorta not too hateful pics. I'm really not thrilled with them, but we just don't have time to redo before Matt needs them. (*I still want to get professional pics done of the family sometime soon, cause these sure as heck will not be printed out & hung on my walls!)

So, which one do you think we should use for the campaign postcards?


So that I don't have to leave you all with those awful pics as the last thing you see... Here are some cutie-patooties to look at!!! 





2 comments:

  1. I really like the 1st one the most (:

    the last two pictures are ADORABLE!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for number two--the standing picture.

    Matt looks very commandeering (did I use that correctly??) and you look like a perfect first lady!!!

    Good luck:)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...