quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Milo's Talking! {Fav Photo Friday}

We had a couple extra minutes yesterday morning before the rush to get the kiddos out the door to school.  How often does that happen?!

So I took this rare opportunity to record him repeating some new words. He's really working hard on mimicking us (not always such a good thing...)   


Doesn't he have the cutest little voice?? It's possible that I might be a little biased... ;)

I love this little boy more than I could ever describe. I love how much he is growing (physically & mentally). As I'm driving Milo home from school almost every day, I hear him chanting "Da Da...Da Da."
"Yeah buddy, we're heading home to see Da Da!"
"Da Da....Da Da... Ma Ma?"
"Yes Milo?"
"Da Da....Da Da..." :)

Then when we get in the door, he runs to find Matt & instantly gives him a (literally) running hug. Then he finds Xandra & tries to tackle her with a hug, too. I'm almost always last for a hug (I don't usually get much attention at his school- he's on a mission to run as fast as he can out to the car). Love him!! - even if I am last on the hug list! :)

Milo is really figuring out his puzzles, too! Such a smart little cutey!!
Xandra must be working hard at Kindergarten! She comes home pretty tuckered out! *Look at those to-die-for eye lashes!*
the long road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...