quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yearnings

This is not the right time.... But, I'm having those pangs again.... 
 I knew the day we were united with Milo, without a doubt...
 We'd be back someday...
Now is not the time for us. But someday... We'll go back to China to adopt again.

If only I could keep myself from looking at the darn websites that feature waiting kiddos. It breaks my heart knowing this can't happen for at least a couple more years.

Matt knows how I'm feeling (& thinks I'm slightly crazy-- Milo is quite a handful right now). He humors me. But I think he feels the same way, just not so urgently.

I think Xandra needs a sister.... :)

Someday....

***** NOTE: The pictures I used are from a Google search. I don't know these kids, or the people who took the pictures. *****

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel ): Even though i'm not old enough to adopt yet, i look at a lot of blogs/sites that post about waiting kids and it just makes my heart ache. I want to go to all these kids and give them a family, and love and everything, but i can't, or at least not until i'm older. ):

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...