quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, January 7, 2011

And Away We Go!!



Ok, I've been setting up this blog for a few weeks now... I suppose it's time to actually post to it! I have been a bit hesitant to get started on this blog, since I do have another blog up & running already (www.babybellylaughs.info). That blog, though, was really meant to be dedicated to our adoption journey. Once we have our son, that blog will pretty much be shut down (it's on a pay site, and I only purchased 1 year of hosting). So, I decided I should just take the plunge & set up a 2nd blog so I can start sharing our family's day-to-day happenings (cause we're oh-so-interesting!).

We're here at the beginning of 2011, looking forward to a great year! Our daughter will turn 5 this May, and we're hoping to be traveling right around that time to get our (currently) 16-mth-old son (maybe we'll celebrate Xandra's birthday in China!). I'll be starting back to school full-time in 3 days, finishing up my general education courses so I can apply to the Sonography program in April or May. I'll be taking the summer semester off, for a much more important reason - we'll be bonding with our son!


Miss Xandra posing for mama on the last really nice day of 2010- before winter officially hit!


As photography is a hobby of mine, I hope to be able to post many pictures to my updates! I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best photographer (even though I actually went to school for a short period for photography!), but it's not too difficult to take good pictures of cute kids!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...