quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Video Game Time

Daddy's dream has come true - he's finally got his daughter to help him play World of Warcraft. I think he may have convinced her it was something about princesses & fairies. My poor girl. And I fear for Milo, too. ;-)

For the record, I think the ultimate reason Xandra was suddenly so interested in daddy's game was that her bedtime had passed & mommy was starting to get upset. Daddy to the rescue, allowing her to stay up late. He promised her a special date night so he could play with her again tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...