quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Girl


Happy Face!

For two nights in a row, our princess did not sleep. And I don't mean that she was restless. I mean, I put her to bed Wednesday night at 8:00 and she woke up at 11:00. Three hours of sleep, and that was it. She stayed up the rest of the night. My incredible husband stayed up with her, letting me rest a bit since I had class the next day. There seemed to be nothing wrong with her, so we dropped her off at daycare as usual. Her teachers told us that other than being a little clingy in the morning, she was fine. We thought surely she would sleep Thursday night....
How wrong we were. She did manage to sleep a little bit longer, but not much. I barely made it to class Friday, I was so exhausted. Daddy managed to take her to the pediatrician and once again received the diagnosis of strep throat. Again. She just had it maybe a month ago. That bout was pretty bad- she threw up non-stop for almost 2 days. They wouldn't even give her medication because she couldn't keep anything down. She got the meds this time around, and within a few hours was feeling sooo much better!

Today is the second day, and wow! she feels so much better! The picture above is one of the first when she started playing around again. I buried her in pillows. :) Oh, and she's got chocolate cookie all over her mouth (It can payoff being sick - mommy & daddy give in to most sweets requests...).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...